A Little About Me
I have a no-nonsense approach to work, and I love to get things done. I move quick, work smart, prototype efficiently, and produce results.
I’ve been designing, prototyping, and implementing user interfaces for over 9 years. I’ve done front-end development for various Fortune 500 companies, some with over 20,000 unique pageviews a day.
When I’m not working, I’m either making something or riding my bicycle. You can find out more about my adventures on my Instagram account.
I've primarily worked in two industries, with three years in print and over seven years in software.
- Tools of the Trade: Git, SVN, SASS, jQuery, Bootstrap, PHP, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Premiere, Corel Painter, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint, and Quark Express
- Print: binding, cutting, folding, and printing (xerography, single color press, four color press, print-plate creation, large format printing), and silk screening
- Others: print pre-press production, drawing, photography (film & digital), painting (oil, watercolor, acrylic), sculpting, writing, playing the ukulele, video editing, sewing, bicycle building, and long distance cycling (touring)
I’m currently re-learing how to play the ukulele.
I design user interfaces, logos, and graphics for print and screen.
- Designing user interfaces & user experiences
- Logo and branding
- Creating Marketing collateral
- Translating identity and branding into a cohesive online presence